Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Teehee

Please put your hands together for the opening of my baby's blog.

wcthebizzy.blogspot.com

-Cuts the super thick red ribbon- I don't know what does bizzy means but I think it just means he's a very busy person. My baby has a beautiful green layout. I love green. Green green greeeeeen. His blog will look better in IE.

Today was my school's annual cross country. It was just downright stupid. I had to wake up early in the morning to sit under the scorching sun. I thought I was baking or something. It was just plain gay.

After the cross country and a long cold bath at home, I went back to my primary school, Rosyth School. Met my old classmates. It was quite fun meeting all of them. Especially one of them, my classmate for the whole six years in Rosyth. He looks exactly like a Korean boy. The change was just disgusting. I was horrified. I couldn't accept the change. It felt worse than finding out that I have breast cancer or something. Anyhow, it was fun. I went to Junction8 with two of my best friends. Ate Secret Recipe. Kudos to their superb chocolate cake. Holy moly! A taste of Heaven I daresay. It was just simply marvellous. The chocolate is like really rich and the sweetness is just nice. It was great great great. It's 5$ per slice. Yeah I know, paying to grow fat. But eating is one of life's greatest pleasure. I'll die if I am not allowed to eat. I'll just dry up and shrivel like a prune in a toaster.

Okay, Harry Potter fans should look at this. It's someone who wrote reasons why Dumbledore is not dead. Exciting right? This guy is blessed with fantastic essay writing skills.

See what Evelyn the sweetie made for me! Click here! So cute right? "So I wrote a Song" is the title of the song my baby composed to me. So sweeeeeet right? Teehee.

I'm blessed and shagged.

0 comments: