
CHAWANMUSHI! <3
Some of my friends complained to me that my layout was too red and the font size was too bloody small. I thought it was quite straining for the eyes so I decided to change. But apparently I didn't have any ideas (as always) so I finished making this layout within twenty minutes. I'm such a boring person. As you can very well see, nothing much has changed around here.
Oh well...
I like the question mark of this font.
????????????????
See, it's pretty. Anyway I'm going to have tuition tonight. I haven't exactly done a lot of work so I guess I'd better get off soon.
Agitated Version:
It's already fucken September. Thinking about how fucking fast this year has flew by is quite bloody alarming. I am not mentally prepared for any fecking exams.
Not-so-agitated Version:
I can't believe it's already September. I am quite taken back by how fast this year has gone by. I don't think I've done enough preparation for my exams.
Pardon me, I'm just really bored and I don't want to do my work. My dad's birthday is in four days. I'm not getting him anything. There's nothing much to give him.
My 7th month is coming! Okay.. Maybe it's not. Seventeen more days. Okay so that's two weeks and three days. I'll be too busy trying to understand bloody Chemistry to make anything for my baby. I feel quite bad :( We always make each other little presents on our monthsary. He's a real darling. How is it possible to not love him to bits? Haha, the Chawanmushi picture is for you! <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment