Just now when I was doing my work, diligently mind you, I suddenly thought that my life in secondary school is just plain cursed. I'm not talking about the people in school, but just me. First two years in school, I was register #5. #6 was this super genius. She topped the cohort almost every term, and of course, first in class for every term. Each time when we need to check our marks in the name list, I tend to see wrongly and be really happy, almost relieved, for 3 seconds. Then I realise I've overrated myself. I felt pathetic at every end-of-term. It was just plain sad. Obviously she got posted to the triple science class and I went to a Geography class. I really didn't expect the same thing to happen again.
Guess what? It did.
This time, I'm #6, and #5 is a super genius. She is forever getting near-full-marks score for Additional Math which I totally suck at. It's depressing whenever I look at the list. My puny C6 and her godly A1. She tops the class every term and probably is top five in the whole cohort.
It was utter misery. History repeats itself.
But it's okay. I'm still a pig in shite because I have my sweetie and great friends :)
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Bugged.
Posted by Gladys at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment