I decided to come up with a new layout but apparently, I did not have any good ideas even after staring at Photoshop for nearly an hour. Well, it's probably the excessive stress I've been slapped with these past few days.
I'm currently in the midst of my common tests. It has been going well for me I guess. But I fear for my Physics on Thursday. I'm terribly bad at Physics. Electricity, which is the dominant topic for Secondary four, is impossible to study. I cannot differentiate between bloody voltage and charge. Everything differs from each other. Sigh. It's causing a lot of misery for me.
Also, I've given up on Elementary Math because my teacher hasn't really gone through anything this year. I suck at Probability which is suppose to be one of the easier topics and Transformation is just plain fucked. But thankfully, the rest of the subjects are still okay. Not to mention I've got chinese paper on Thursday which, of course, is not part of my agenda.
Anyway, recently, I was forced to watch TV Mobile because it was emitting too much crazy noises. And I found out it was supposingly the new craze in Singapore, Superstar. It's on Channel U if you did not know. So then suddenly all the Sylvester Sim and Taufik Batisah thingy started rushing into my head. I daydreamt that I was actually a producer and I started this singing competition, similar to the American Idol we know of. But my show's different.
Why?
Because the competitors are actually singing behind a curtain.
So that if the fate of these competitors is determined by the Singaporeans, they will not be pushed out of the competition just because they have more acne or one of their eye is bigger than the other.
I believe that the supporters in Singapore normally, I stress again, normally vote for the better looking one. This can be considered as generalisation. Okay, so an idol needs to look good and everything. Looking like Brad Pitt is only a plus for them. People who can sing like Alicia Keys is what the voters should be looking out for.
Maybe, the competition can be done via the radio. This way, the money for the curtains can be saved. Alright, enough of my bullshit. Read Rockson.blogspot.com and laugh your ass off if you think hokkien profanities is fine. I'm going off to study. Enjoy.
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
When we start thinking without really thinking.
Posted by Gladys at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment