As most of you who visits my blog can see, I've changed my layout to a pre-made one. Why?
1. I am lazy to make one for myself.
2. I've always wanted a green layout.
3. This is simple and green.
4. I'm still very lazy.
I'm such a slob. But I did do some adjustments. I put my tagboard back because I know my baby likes its presence. And.. I've put the anniversary countdown thingy at the bottom of the blog. Don't you agree with me that it's cute?
Anyway the common tests are ending already. I have 4 chapters of History, whole of the Secondary four syllabus for Physics and Chinese test (which is completely meaningless because I'm not going to study for it) tomorrow.
And tuition at 7.30pm.
Luckily there's only Additional Math on Friday. If not I'll stab myself and eat my cat. My mom told me not to study for Chinese because it's a waste of time. I wouldn't even consider studying even if she didn't tell me that.
Man, I'm becoming a typical sad student stuck in the vicious cycle of education. But sadly, because I am brought up in Singapore, I'm already ready to buy the self-improvement book on loving my job and life. I should really consider migrating to some other country even though I'll probably be penniless once I'm at some foreign ground. Oh well, life is really full of shit. From the day you're out from your mother's vagina, your fate is sealed and stamped with a 'Shitted' word across your tiny face.
Oh my baby composed a beautiful song for me. I might upload the song once he records it into his computer. He's really wonderful. Oh my life will be fucking shitted without him. Teehee.
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
A new green look.
Posted by Gladys at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment