I was just "packing" my computer when I came across this poem I typed last year after a ferocious breakup. Lol. Don't ask me about the guy. Read the poem and you'll get an idea.
fucked it up
and left my heart bleeding.
I will not forgive,
I will not forget.All the pain you inflicted on me,
remains as a unpleasant memory.You're too arrogant,
too cocky to apologise.
I was battered,
torn and rejected.
You chunked me aside,
expensive pride was all you had.
Repugnance was all I had.
I was filled with animosity.
I'm perfectly aware of the fact
that you detest me and want me gone.
But let me assure you,
I'll definitely stay here.
And curse you till your very last breath.
Yeah. I'm sure you got the whole picture.
Anyway today I was writhing in pain on my bed which seemed to have been carpeted with barbed wires. It was menstrual cramp. It was pure agony. I went to the Polyclinic opposite my house with my mom. And I was greeted by a colony of sick people. There was this sign at the entrance which said "The clinic is overcrowded. The waiting time is very long." Yes they bold and underline those words. So as I was pissed off with the pain and the amount of noise the patients were producing, I took a queue number and went outside to sit. After thirty minutes, I went back to check on the.. progress. I realised I've missed my fucking turn and I called my mom to come and be bossy. So I got another queue number and went off to the second level. I waited another thirty minutes with crying newborns and coughing people. Then it was finally my turn. I felt as though I just got the Golden Ticket and was entering the Chocolate Factory. The doctor just pressed my stomach four times, made me wiggle around because it was ticklish. Asked me if I had any drug allergy and gave me my prescription. Yes, I waited for an hour just for that few pathetic minutes. Ahhh.. the things people do sometimes are quite unpredictable.
Like queuing up for Hello Kitty soft toys.
Oh well, I got my painkillers now so it doesn't feel so horrible anymore. I went to meet my baby and went to his brother's house. Was glad I got to see him after not seeing him since Monday. Missed him a whole lot. And the fact that I was suffering like a prisoner in the Nazi concentration camp in the afternoon, I can't be more happy to see him. As though I was some child who spotted a 1.74m long lollipop.
Heh, love you baby. <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment