Saturday, August 20, 2005

We belong together.

Ooh, I love this number by Mariah Carey. Great great great song. Fabulous! I've listened to it almost 32958295 times (today).

Anyway, it'll be my 6th month with my dearest in five days. Derek asked me how are we celebrating and I said we're going to stay at home and study. (Baby, if you're reading this, I'm not trying to force you to come out with me and waste a whole day without studying. I'm serious.) Yeap our examinations are coming. I'm really doing my amath religiously. Though probably did not do a lot, at least I bothered to even sit down and use my brains. But my baby is still playing game. Tsktsk. But it's okay, I should trust that he knows how to handle his problems and if he failed in any way, I shouldn't be chiding him. Right?

Right.

Yeah rhetorical question. If you said wrong, you deserve a good beating and your asshole shall expand twice its size. Sorry, I'm becoming quite distressed and maybe suicidal. It's time to call the Samaritan hotline and speak to some unknown person who probably doesn't know what I'm saying because all I'm doing is screaming at the top of my voice and sobbing like a widow.

Oh dear, I'm really losing my sanity.

0 comments: