Thursday, August 18, 2005

Copa Cabana.

Some oldie by Barry Manilow. Catchy and.. addictive.

My baby got himself a blog. But it's not quite working yet so I guess I'll link him after he has made adjustments to it.

I haven't been updating partially because I've been so busy studying until I felt as though I was neglecting my life. Yeah, I've been doing Ten-years Series so diligently till a point that I almost believed my Primary school teachers that I was a diligent student. It's probably just loads of tosh because the only reason why I'm working so hard is that I don't want to disappoint myself. I've made plans already and I'm not going to just forgo them. Sometimes I feel that my goals are so.. unrealistic, I might be the next Stalin. I'll drive myself crazy like how Stalin drove USSR mad.

You see? I'm linking my life with History.

So as I was saying, because I have been so detached from my own lackadaisical yet strangely blissful life, I'll be going for a movie with my baby on Friday. Wedding Crashers. Heard that it was a very hilarious show.

I've never liked horror movies anyway. Firstly, I'll be too deranged to sleep at night. Then this will start a butterfly effect. My life will be topsy-turvy and I might get too psyched up and start twitching spontaneously. Secondly, I'm terribly frightened of paranormal activities. Even though they're probably just a bunch of shite, I'm still afraid. Thirdly, because of the first two reasons, I will not spend my lunch money to get terrorised.

Conclusion: I just have a mild heart.

Anyway while I was in school, my English teacher told us to read an article about the Hiroshima Bombing just before the Japanese relinquished and World War 2 ceased. We were told to comment about the article. So as usual, I just wrote some bullshite and we passed our reflection around for others to comment. My classmate wrote this on another classmate's paper.

"I feel that a such devastating event should happen again."

Then she was labelled The Terrorist. I had a good laugh during the whole recess. Then on the same day, I had Pastoral Care. My form teacher (also my English teacher), was talking about how she liked to eat alone. She wanted to savour her meal peacefully because other teachers tend to eat and talk at same time. Another reason is because..

"You laugh and talk while you're eating then you'll just forget what you're having."

I don't really understand why but I laughed with vigour until I got stitches. It wasn't really very funny but I guess I'm desperately in need of good humour.

0 comments: