I hate Sundays because there's tuition and I probably didn't complete my tuition homework. And tomorrow will be Monday already. Torturous.
Anyway I forgot to mention that on Friday I went to watch Wedding Crashers with my baby. It's quite a good show. Really funny and... heart warming.
4 MORE DAYS!
To my 6th month. That's half a year. I'm quite excited because I made a very nice present for him. HAHA SORRY IT'S REALLY VERY NICE I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT. I'll try and make time to post a picture of it. I'm really lazy so maybe I wouldn't post a picture of it. I don't know. It depends.
Okay, my tuition starts at 1 today. And I still have piles and piles of homework to finish. Will blog again tonight if there's anything interesting.
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Sunday blues.
Posted by Gladys at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment