Sunday, August 14, 2005

Super filter is needed in public pools.

Yes, it is not just needed actually.

It's ESSENTIAL.

Goodness, today I went swimming at Hougang Complex. I only swam for twenty minutes because I was getting emotionally unstable while swimming in cloudy water. It was downright disgusting. All the tissue bits, plasters and even mucus floating everyfuckingwhere. It was horrible! I was trying not to barf while swimming. Then as I was resting by the ledge, I overheard two men talking. Then the uglier one started to laugh in a very eccentric manner. It was like hurkhurkhurk. Abrupt and intense hiccups. Plus he was very fair, so he looked like a gay demon. Made me feel more sick and deranged. Then I started to imagine all the perspiration, diabetic pee and spit from all the inconsiderate swimmers. And how some water already went into my mouth..

I've never gotten out of the pool faster.

Anyway I went to my aunt's place in the evening. Her house was at the 19th level so I had a very good view of the fireworks at Marina South. It was good. Better than the one I saw on the 9th. Actually my baby planned to go with me today but since it's quite late (for me) so my dad probably won't allow me to go. Yeap, we can watch together next year. We'll still be together right?

Shocking/surprising news:
I'm retaking Chinese Os.

I bet at least one of you will be like "WHY???? WTF!!!!!" Yes yes I know I'm crazy and it's a bloody waste of money and time. But hey, I just want to try my luck. I'm not even going to study for it.

TRY MY LUCK.

0 comments: