You might be going downwards.
Sorry I just felt like putting that stupid quote down. Anyway I'm going to have tuition in seven minutes but because of that dumb quote I decided to blog.
I bought myself three nail polishes to reward myself. And my baby's going to buy me Mocha Frappuccino <3
I've just finished reading Marian Keyes' The Other Side of the Story. Honestly I was quite disappointed because it was not as nice as her other titles. It's nice and also funny but just not hilarious and superb. To think I paid 16++ for it but ahh well, never mind. It's alright. I'm going to buy her other books. I want to buy Cecelia Ahern's PS I Love You. Though I've already read it, I still want it. I bought The Five People You Meet in Heaven even though I've already read it. I think I'm damn weird. I waste unnecessary money on stupid things. Whyyyy!
Gah this entry is so.. meaningless.
Sunday, August 14, 2005
When the going gets better, be careful..
Posted by Gladys at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment