My baby is such a handsome boy. Lolol. I just met him. The handsome boy came over to delivery popiah for me. Such a wonderful wonderful handsome boy. He wore a nice striped long sleeves shirt today. So handsome lol. I wanted to pounce on him (maybe break his bones) and give him sloppy kisses like my dogs.
I was so surprised when I saw him. Firstly, he didn't have those presentation that required him to wear formal wear, and secondly, he normally wears normal tee or polo shirt. What a nice surprise.
Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday!
Half a year. So quick quick quickkk. I can't wait. But we're probably going out on Friday. Oooh can't wait.
Oh fuck fuckity fuck, I haven't complete my schoolwork. Goodbye!
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Handsome boy.
Posted by Gladys at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment