Thursday, August 04, 2005

My brains doesn't synchronise with my movements.

I broke the No-Tea-After-7 law I implemented on myself not long ago. Joy. I'll be kept awake until 2am and curse the fucking fucks out of myself tomorrow morning. This is just like getting pissed and swear never to drink again on the next morning when you are having a hangover.

Then drinking again on the same night of the hangover.

So now I'm drinking orange juice and hoping that it'll somehow neutralise the terrible effect tea has on me. But of course it's just plain stupid because I didn't drink alkali. I have learnt well during Chemistry thank you very much. So I'm just sitting around, with tea and orange juice in my stomach, no dinner, and tuition's going to start in another fifteen minutes. I'm fatigued and I feel as though my energy has been annihilated.

Where the hell did I learn this army jargon?

I've been indulging myself in an anime called Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid. It's some anime about an organisation which does not side any government but fight for anyone they deem fit. There's a bit of action here and there plus a little tinge of romance. It's nice. Twenty minutes. Not too long, not too short. But I'm not addicted I guess. I'm quite thankful for that. Considering the fact that my brains established itself as my dictator, I am glad that it didn't fancy the animation as much as I thought it would. If you want to watch you can download Torrents from Animeyume.org and you will need to have Bittornado in order to start downloading. It's better to download Torrents for shows that are more popular because this Bittornado thingy is something like Peer-to-Peer AKA P2P where you download from other people. I don't really know what are the popular animations but I suppose you'll have at least one friend who knows and likes this kind of things. If not, just watch TV.

But sad to say, the programmes that are broadcasted in Singapore now are just pure crap. Just look at how lousy the 7pm drama is. Tong Xin Yuan. The show is being dragged in such a long-winded way till it becomes a ridiculous drama which probably has never-ending problems. First of all the problems make the audience feel depressed. Secondly, the personality of the characters make me feel very disgusted. Vile and.. sinister. I've completely stopped watching TV programmes.

To think I used to think that primetime shows were the best.

Now each time I watch TV, I'll feel as though someone's stuffing turnips and potatoes into my mouth and sinking their nails into my skin at the same time. Torturous.

That is why I watch Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel religiously.

0 comments: