Title sounds so primary-school-English-composition. Anyway today was quite eventful. At the end of the day, I got myself a tee shirt tan and tonnes of mosquito bites.
My baby gave me a morning call at 8 because I was going to watch him play soccer. So then we arrived at some condominium and I just sat at the side while they started playing. I think when it comes to soccer, the problem with girls is that they never know what's going on. It's like throwing them a book full of hieroglyphic writings and you expect them to translate every single syllabus into Tamil. I admit, pretty embarrassingly, that I was clueless about what was happening. I did see my baby dribble the ball and score goals, but really, I didn't know who was in whose team and I was rather bothered by the amount of ants scurrying around me. So then they played until 1 plus then I figured it was time to go home because I was going to Sentosa.
I decided to take a cab because I was rather late and I didn't know the way well. But I also cleverly brought my baby's phone with me in my bag which I only found out after walking quite some distance. I got pissed and started to head back to the condominium. After passing him back his phone, he came along with me to wait for a cab. But sadly, I didn't leash my temper monster so it ran around like a loony. We fought, verbally.
I have learnt not to vent my anger on an innocent party, especially when the person is very important to me, and also to stop being so fucking forgetful.
I reached home and headed off to Sentosa with my dad. We turned wrongly at the roundabout and ended up at the wrong resort. Lucky my dad was in a good mood so we went back to the bloody roundabout and we found Shangri-la hotel next to Siloso beach. Ahh, I got burnt and now my face look as though I washed my face with liquid blusher. I felt quite wasted when I was on the way home.
So I am going to bed now.
Sunday, August 07, 2005
A day at the beach.
Posted by Gladys at 12:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment