Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Just when you wanted to be nice.

Then your ungrateful father comes along and throws you into a puddle of mud.

I woke up early in the morning on a holiday to make breakfast for my family. It was something like Delifrance only not as nice. So there was soup too. Campbell's Chicken and Mushroom soup. So then my mom woke up and I scooped a bowl for her. Then my dad woke up, when I was about to scoop a bowl for him, he told me he doesn't want it because he never liked Campbell soup. Little bastard. He scolded me last night because it was already reaching 10 and I haven't bathed (Hahahaha I'm so dirty.) but I still went on with my breakfast plan. Can't he just drink a bit and give the rest to my mother? In order to make myself feel better, I drank the last bowl of soup and now my stomach feels funny and bloated.

I don't know if I should be sad or angry. But anyhow, it'll be a negative emotion. So I told myself just now while I was literally pouring the soup into my stomach, "Sod it. Ungrateful fucker. I'm not preparing breakfast anymore." My dad can just eat the plates or newspaper. Just when I decided to not be a petty bitch and make breakfast, my dearest father convinced me that pettiness is alright.

So I'm not speaking to him.

I'm going to watch fireworks tonight with my baby. I've decided not to tell my dad because he's such a fuckass. I'll just inform my mom and hop out.

I'm quite annoyed with myself. Why the hell did I try and be a saint and make breakfast. I should have just nursed the grudge forever and not bother if he likes the breakfast or not. He can just eat kaya toast or something. I BOUGHT BAGUETTE, TUNA AND CAMPBELL LAST NIGHT TO MAKE TODAY'S BREAKFAST.

See, this is what I get when I try to be nice. It's time to return back to my old self, because they don't deserve my divine saintliness.

PS. I'll blog again tonight if I'm not too tired. Will have some pictures of the fireworks and maybe less anger.

0 comments: