Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Frenzy.

Some Singaporeans have a bad habit of not wanting to move into the centre of an MRT cabin. "Why?" I always ask. But they don't give me any answers.

Anyway I went to Marina South with my sweetest baby to watch the fireworks display. It was quite some fun. I took a few pictures but it all turned out like shite. So I only sieved out two that is pleasant to the eyes.





Wanted to take video of the fireworks but I only figured out how to start filming after the last spark of the fireworks died off.

I'm insanely smart sometimes.

Anyway there were throngs of humans all over the place. Scattered around like a fire drill. I was holding my baby's hand tightly like a safety harness. Felt so blissed and it made me want to cuddle up with him. Teehee.

Going home was the tricky part because apparently Marina Bay MRT station was so crowded I presume there was not enough oxygen for everyone. So baby and me decided to sit at the side and wait for the crowd to diminish. But sadly it did not so we walked towards some buildings in the CBD. We crossed a mini canal and walked through a construction site. What an adventure. Very memorable. We probably will not forget unless we diagnose dementia forty years later. We finally reached Raffles Place MRT station and my baby sent me home :D

We got ourselves some food and baby accompanied me back to my block. We took some pictures.















There wasn't really enough light as you can see. I didn't want to use flash so.. the pictures turned out like that. Oh never mind I think they're fine. Why blue bench in case you're wondering.

We took the pictures while sitting on a blue bench. It's also a named meeting place for us because it's right next to my block.

Heh had fun today. I love my sweetie!

0 comments: