Sunday, August 07, 2005

Inconsiderate Singaporeans.

I realised quite a handful of Singaporeans are slowly morphing into ungracious worms. Actually, coming to think about it, this has already been going on for quite some time. What?

1. In the bus, some assholes refuse to move in though the inner seat is not occupied.
2. Some drivers refuse to switch on their signal lights whenever they're about to turn.
3. There are more and more reports of handbags and handphones being stolen even though the victim was robbed in the bustling roads of Orchard Road, not a single soul bothered to help.

Why is this happening to us? On a kinder tone, a majority of the Singaporeans are now under the pressure of our oh-so-fucking-expensive daily expenses until we are oblivious to the hysterical and almost desperate screams of a poor lady who has no speech defect or whatsoever. Why allow such inevitable issues to stop you from being a good Samaritan? Actually, honestly speaking, if you help someone to just call the police, you're just doing what's morally right. Chasing after the robber, that's what I call good Samaritan.

Think about the boy who drowned in the reservoir during the June holidays. His poor friends were frantically looking for help. But thanks to those inhumane gobshites who didn't want to get "involved", the boy lost his life. Don't want to get involved my foot. They probably didn't want to waste a few cents to make a phone call. How the fuck can they not have the heart to call up the police? Does it really kill to dial 999? When I read the article, it set me pondering where the hell their conscience went to. Some air-borne virus destroying all their moral judgment of what's right and wrong? It is really terrible to know that we've lost a healthy sixteen-year-old teenager because of some people's ignorance. I hope those assholes will suffer from insomnia after realising that their selfishness caused a boy's life.

Today I went to my baby's house to watch animation. Then while I was in the bus on my way home, I saw this 20ish woman sitting on the seat nearer to the aisle. She obviously refuses to move in so that other people can sit. When I look at her with a stupid-bitch-move-in look, she gave me some fucked up look which urged me to kick her shin with all the strength I possess at that moment of time. Nothing much to elaborate on her. She's just plain ugly on the outside, and inside. I know she's not the only person who has this mindset of not moving in. I just felt like blogging about her because she is unlucky.

Point 2 has been bugging me for quite some time. It only returned back to my mind after reading the Straits Times forum a few days ago. I don't feel like talking about it because it's draining away of what's left of me after a whole day of watching animation. It's just really annoying when I want to cross the road but halfway through I'll realise that some fucking car, which I spotted even before I started to cross, wants to turn into the driveway and I panick because I'm in the middle of the driveway. It's just downright fucked up and those assfucks blatantly violate the laws and put people's lives in danger.

I'm terribly disappointed by their actions.

Even though I jaywalk at times, litter (strictly only in my school compound only) and speak like a obnoxious bitch, I do not tolerate this kind of behaviour. If the criminal is not Singaporean, that's worse. Fucking immigrants. Get your fucking foreign ass out of my country and stop tainting it!

Happy 40th Singapore. Though I hate you for your fucked up education system, I'm glad you're situated in the middle of a tectonic plate.

1 comments:

amyliaz said...

That's what I call ugly Singaporeans. Tsk tsk. I love Singapore though, maybe for its peacefulness, how it's so advanced, its progress since 40 years ago... I even love their education system, despite all the STRESS it gives. But, it's all for the good of Singapore.

So, Happy 40th Birthday Singapore and Happy National Day holidays to you Gladys! :D