Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Fuckity Fuck.

My MSN Messenger is down. My Bittornado won't move. I'm fucking pissed. Fucking MSN. I hope I don't have to reformat my computer. I don't want to lose all my songs now that the fucking Gahmen got all cranky over downloading music. What the fuck is wrong with downloading music? Now what? I can't chat and I can't download my anime.

I'm going to be detached from my life.

This really stinks to the highest heavens. But maybe I can take this opportunity to study like a mad geek from outer space. I don't know but I know I'm very frustrated and I feel like tearing a piece of frozen pork into little shreds. This is just plain fucked up. ARGH.

Anyway tomorrow's my 6th month with Weicong. But we probably won't be meeting because his lessons finish around 4 and I'll be having tuition in the night. Joy. It's okay, I shall meet him on Friday :)

Now that my anger has simmered, I have decided that the cup is half full. So.. yeap it's good that MSN Messenger is down. I have more time to study and everyone will think I'm damn studious (which I am without a doubt) because I don't come online anymore. Isn't that great?

Fuck, no.

0 comments: