Thursday, August 25, 2005

ARHAHAHA!

I'm so fucking happy. My MSN Messenger IS FIXED. IT'S FUCKING FIXED! F I X E D! Thank you Pamela from Microsoft. What a cherub. I'm so thankful. I'm going to name my daughter Pamela. Arhahaha. So happy happy happy. Wonderful wonderful day.

Today is also my 6th month with my baby. Fabulous fabulous fantastic fantastic day! Tomorrow I'm going to visit my baby because he's sick. Poor thing. But it doesn't matter, because he'll be alright after seeing the present I made for him. ARHAHAHA. I'm so modest and happy.

I'm having a pimple outbreak. It's horrible. It's almost as bad as.. Bird flu. I don't know it's just fucking gay. I need to get more sleep and slack more. But I can't fucking slack. My prelims are like two weeks away and I'm only done with 10% of revision. Tell me how fucked is that. Okay, you don't need to tell me I know I'm fucked. Fuckity fuck.

Okay, I'm going to have tuition soon. Suppose to start fifteen minutes ago but I don't know what happened to my tutor.

0 comments: