That's how I would describe the papers. They have nothing better to report on so the reporters go online and look for bloggers who put up almost-nude photographs of themselves. Then they'll start talking about how atrocious people are turning into and all those tosh.
What a fucking waste of paper.
So what if people are posting almost-nude photographs of themselves. They're not breaching any law. They didn't expose any part of their gentials. When a woman exposes her tits, there's nothing to be amazed about because even if you're a guy, you have tits too.. only smaller. There are how many millions of pornography websites out there. Aren't those tenfolds worse than half-naked Singaporeans? Sadism and Masochism and whatnot. How many teenagers are actually surfing porn. Watching blondes and brunettes have sex with each other. And now they're telling us Singaporeans are becoming more daring? I presume soon we'll have sex magazines that are rated PG. Seriously, they have nothing better to do.
I don't know why is it that trivial issues are being published. I'd rather them write something on jingoism. At least it concerns Singaporeans. Do they really think a 53-year-old unmarried man with a receding hairline and body odour will give a flying fuck about a woman in a early twenties exposing her back on the net? He can easily watch a RA movie and get a better view of a woman's body.
I think there are more things to worry about. Like where to house those people who are forced to evacuate their houses within a month. And why the hell are the public transport fare increasing when it was supposed to be kept affordable, in other word, cheap. The main purpose of providing cheap transport for the people is to cut down the number of vehicles in Singapore. But then the ERP prices go up, the transportation fares went up too. What the hell? I'm starting to be convinced that the gahmen wants to make our lives difficult.
Okay look at this senario.
I don't drive because it's more costly to own a car than to take public transport. But now that the fares have increased, I thought of buying a car. But nooooo. The gahmen increased the ERP prices too and it has turned into a lose-lose situation. If put crudely, it's lan pa pa lan (lppl). It's expensive to take public transport, it's expensive to drive. Shall we evolve into China? Cycling is a form of exercise too.
I enjoy talking about issues that don't really affect me.
Friday, August 26, 2005
Environmentally unfriendly.
Posted by Gladys at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment