I'm typing this really really quickly because I'm currently overwhelmed by excitement. Why, you probably wonder.
I WROTE AMATH NOTES!
I'm fucking excited because I hardly do this kind of things when I'm free. When I have a lot of free time, I'll just float around like a ghoul. Or I'll just lie on my bed and think of weird issues like.. okay you don't want to know. I'm not going to share my private thoughts. AND AND AND!! I wrapped my books! Not textbooks please. Novels. I've been wanting to wrap them since.. the day I got them but as always I continued to procrastinate and I didn't get much done. UNTIL TODAY! WHEN I FINALLY COULDN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF MY BOOKS SCATTERED ON THE SHELF, WAITING TO BE CLOTHED. Arhaha I'm overreacting I think but I love overreacting. The adrenaline.. the countless thoughts speeding through my head.
Okay, I sound plain sick and psychotic.
Anyway I changed my MSN moniker to I find Fridays very comforting. Why, you may ask again. It's because Friday is the only day I get to leave school early. 12.40pm to be exact. And I always make it a point to not allow any teacher to put remediation on that day. My baby also gets to dismiss early. 1pm. So we can meet up on Fridays and slack together. Since there's not school the next day, work and revision can wait. Joyjoyjoy. I love Fridays.
I hate Mondays. Firstly, the first two periods is Physical Education AKA PE. This means I have to drag my feet to the bloody field to do some ridiculous stuff which I know I don't enjoy. Being unfit and obese, I've always hated movement. To add on to my misery, I suffering from Monday Blues routinely. Without fail. Inevitable. Destined to be down with it. Okay, you get me. Yes, it spoils my day completely. And also, it'll take four more days to reach Friday. So Monday sucks.
I don't know if I think excessively or what but I've always wondered why are days called Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
I imagined my own world and named every day Friday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment