Say hello to Konica!
It's really hard to take pictures of animals. I really don't know how photographers manage. Anyway here's the only picture I took which was okay. The rest are just.. messy.
Realised I've been blogging in a very strange way which only I can understand. Like some kind of code. I don't know actually. So I'm going to try not to blog about too personal stuff. Then all of you can understand what I'm saying and won't think that it's a waste of time trying to read.
Oh yes, good news!
HAPPY FIVE MONTHS! CHEERS TO MY BABY!
Yeah, five months have flew past. It feels quite weird to reminisce what happened five months ago. During FEBRUARY. That's damn fucking long ago. But unfortunately something shitty happened a couple of days back, so we're kind of rocky right now. But I'm sure we're going to be okay. Right baby? Heh. We'll spread cement and fasten steel blocks on our relationship. IT'S GOING TO BE STRONG AND DURABLE! Okay, sorry. Digressing.
My common test is starting next Monday. Will finish before National Day. So I should have started studying a few days ago. Sadly, I haven't. Guess I gotta start really really really soon.
Alright, I'm not going to continue talking about mundane stuff.
0 comments:
Post a Comment