101 MORE DAYS TO Os
I just watched some debate show on Channel U. And there was this obnoxious girl on the programme. She's so amazingly full of herself. Goodness. I think the topic was about worshipping idols. Apparently Miss Obnoxious has a lot of idols and her vacuous parents allow her to skip school just to queue up for some stupid shite.
She didn't fail to mention she got second in class and her combined humanities is always A1, she wonders why.
I wonder too. Anyway I'm not against her worshipping those stupid boy bands like Energy and 5566. She just speaks in a very cocky manner. And I can't help but to want to slap her hard on her arrogant face. She sits and holds the mic in a very laid-back way. So it makes her more irritating. Man.. If I was her mother, I would have disowned her for embarrassing me, thoroughly. Can you imagine relatives calling me up to ask me if that ill-mannered kid is mine?
Utterly ghastly.
Anyhow, my tests are starting on Monday. I'm going to study relatively harder than normal because I'm only left with two days to study. I'm also taking this opportunity to push myself to study more. Yeah, the lazy one has spoken in volumes. I'm going to spend my weekend slogging my ass off books. At least I'll have something to do instead of lazing around and getting a headache. I'll be studying with my baby on Saturday. He'll be taking his examinations soon. Studious people flock together. My amath notes are going quite well. I've completed almost three chapters in.. a week. So I have 958952 more to go. Plus other subjects.
I don't mean to frighten you all but, I'm starting to like studying.
0 comments:
Post a Comment