Saturday, July 16, 2005

Pocket as empty as a vacuum.

Hello everybody! It's been four days since I updated my blog. Nothing interesting happened lately I guess.

Unfortunately, I'm still sick. More sick than before actually. Terrible. I have phelgm now. Really sickening. Now, I cough as though I've been smoking for a decade. I cough so hard I have to take deep breaths after a coughing spasm. I don't know if spasm is used correctly but I don't care. Lol. It just seems right la. Then I played pool on Friday night with my baby and his friends. It was quite okay. I still suck. Lol. Then today! Okay maybe this is the interesting part.

I hopped over to Ikea with my parents (because my dumbass brother is a gay ass) and I bought myself a new shelf! So I revamped my room slightly. I made myself a little dressing table and repacked my room. And! The best part is I've gotten my Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince book! Heh. Cost me a whopping 40.55$. Paid it myself, as always.

I'm quite broke now. Paid for the (fucking) meal replacement thingy. iPod shuffle. I treated my parents to Delifrance today also. Plus the book. All the food, Starbucks and useless stuff like pens. Goodness. So much money spent! I'm so poor.

I must try and forget my pin number.

Anyhow, just a small little mushy note. I love my boyfriend more than ever because he bothers to send me home even though he's fucking tired. Isn't that sweet? Arhaha, sorry. I had to type that out because I am random.

Like now.

I love egg tarts.

0 comments: