Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Coughing kills.

Oh I'm so terribly sick! Dry coughing like nobody's fucking business and my throat has reached a new level of soreness. One notch up! Lol. Yes it hurts like hell. I went to the doctor's and she said I have symptoms of flu. I don't really feel flu-y. But I'm not the doctor so I wouldn't know. She gave me some tablets for "flu", cough and my sore throat. Thank god I don't have fever. I'll feel like a piece of dung. Lol. And! The best part of being sick is that my dearest baby came to accompany me to the doctor's! Hehahea such a sweetie. I feel so loved. Though I was literally coughing my lungs out due to the terrible itch, but it was better after seeing him. Awww I sound like a corny poem. Lol.

Wanted to skip school tomorrow to recuperate lol. But.. I'm no longer unable to attend school. Plus I've got Physics supplementary class after school. Being really lousy at Physics, I have to attend! Enough of Cs! Heh, I love my shuffle. I named her Sally Wee Nonya. Don't ask why. Just laugh. Lol.

Anyway I think I ate the medicine too soon. Supposed to be six-hour interval but I ate two hours later. I think I'm getting the.. funny drowsy feeling already. Head's spinning. Time to forgo all homework and sleep! :D

0 comments: