Oh my god! The ending of J.K. Rowling's newest book is horrid! Horrible. Utterly horrifying. I'm horrified. I'm not going to say what happened in case some of you reading have not reached the end yet and you'll curse me for revealing what happened. Sigh.. such a sad ending. I can't wait to read the seventh book already. After reading what happened in the sixth book, I am fucking intrigued to find out about what's going to happen next. It's really very saddening when I read that very page. Really really depressing. Damn...
Anyway, life's alright for me. I decided to type two random points about myself. So.. er. You can know me better!
Nothing important actually. Just felt like saying them. I'm quite tired right now. Oh yes, I revamped my room. I wanted to take a before-and-after picture but.. apparently I forgot to take a before-picture. And so.. I'll upload the after-picture next time. With my cat's picture. Well I hope my laziness does not conquer my limbs.
I'm still quite shattered by the ending. >.<
0 comments:
Post a Comment