Sunday, July 10, 2005

iTunes sucks shit. Lol, worst programme ever. Suddenly everything is updating and my computer lags like mad fuck. Really really irritating. OH OH OH I BOUGHT iPOD SHUFFLE FROM MY CLASSMATE FOR 100$! HEAHEHAHE. AND I BOUGHT A NEW BOOK TOO! MARIAN KEYES' THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY! AND MY DAD GOT ME NEW SPECTACLES! THEY ARE PURPLE IN COLOUR. I LOOK LIKE AN ASIAN WITCH! What an eventful weekend. I've been a PMS bitch these few days. I'm glad I'm no longer a big moody asshole.

But I'm still fat la.

Anyway thank you people who left me sweet tags/comments. Hehehehe. I feel loved! It's a good weekend. Okay going back to iTunes. It's fucking ANNOYING! It's impossible to use lol. I'm getting a sore throat :( My throat hurts like a bloody #$^#&@&@% Uh.. it just hurts a lot la. But I'm still happy! Heahehah.

I might be going to Ikea next week. To buy shelf for my room! I'm revamping on side of the wall lol. Putting all my lotion stuff, body mist and hair stuff at one side so it's not so messy and all over. Hehaheahea. I'm such a happy girl.

I think I'm easily contented. Maybe I'm just a caterpillar. All I want to do is eat and not fly off the leaf. HAHA I'M A CATERPILLAR.

Sorry nuts. Lol.

0 comments: