Saturday, July 09, 2005

I just found out that 'Never mind' is actually an idiom. Funny right? Means that most people use idioms at least once each day. Especially when you're in a relationship.

Hmm haven't been updating for some time. Ever since my sudden display of anger, I don't feel like doing anything. Life's becoming a hassle. I haven't went out for quite some time too. And now I'm stuck at home with a bunch of animals and a lot of homework. No one's home. My mom's going to Night Safari with my brother, cousins and aunt. My dad should be home at midday because of work. My maid is out too. I'm the only one left at home. Was suppose to go town with my baby but he didn't feel like going out anymore. Mhmm. Guess I'm going to get some work done? I'll probably just sleep the day away. I don't know. So uninteresting. Nothing much is happening. Such a bloody bore. Maybe I should go to the Night Safari with my mom. But it's quite costly isn't it? Plus I'm supposingly an adult now. \: Guess this option is out too.

Oh I did some changes to my Random Rubbish at the side ----------------->
You can click the more and see my colourless picture. I'm such a boring person when it comes to colours. Gah. Gah. Gah. I feel stupid saying all these meaningless stuff.

On Thursday I did an essay titled Changes. I was a caterpillar in the essay. Apparently I was a simple-minded caterpillar who only wanted to eat. I did some research on them and I found out some interesting and peculiar facts about them.

  • Right after a caterpillar sheds its first exoskeleton (outer shell), the new skin will be soft.
  • Then the caterpillar will suck in air so that their new skin will expand.
  • The skin will harden then the caterpillar will be able to eat and eat and eat until the next instar.
  • Instar is a stage of the caterpillar between molts.

    So cool right? Suck in air. Damn. Who will ever think of that? Hurhur.

    Anyone wants to watch Wet Dreams 2 with me? It's some Korean or Japanese show. I think it's quite funny. Anyone? Anyone?! Anyone!!!

  • 0 comments: