Sunday, July 03, 2005

Hello it's been long since I last blogged. My baby asked why haven't I blogged. Lol, laziness is.. bad. I'm a lazy person. Anyway here's some update. I've got a cat now! It's called Konica. After my first cat's name. It's a girl. Cute. Heh it's pawing my monitor now. So I can't really see what I'm typing lol. I think it's getting excited by the typing noise. Okay, I'll post her pictures someday..

I watched Initial D with my baby on Friday. It was quite funny but the storyline is a bit weird. The show's slightly exaggerating lol. Went to Junction8 to watch the show. So many ahlians everywhere. Small ahlians and old ahlians. Disgusting. Need to cleanse Junction8 of all these dirt.

Oh yes, I've changed the comment part. So now it's no longer hidden lol. Anyway, my tutor bought some meal replacement thingy for me from Hongkong. From its name, you should have probably guessed that it's going to replace my meals. Yes it is going to do that. Hopefully I'll be able to shed some fats. According to her, if I following the diet, I will be able to see results in a week. Imagine that! Skinny Gladys after a week.

Cool shite.

I'm so going to follow this goddamn diet even though I won't be able to eat rice. Heh okay wish me luck!

0 comments: