Monday, July 04, 2005

I AM CRAVING FOR MAGGIE MEE. THE MEAL REPLACEMENT CRAP TASTES LIKE SUPER DILUTED SOYA BEAN CHOCOLATE MILK. Oh holy cow, and I have to finish it if not 70$ will fly away. Goodness it tastes like crap. I think they purposely made the taste really gross so that I can lose my appetite. I'd rather not eat the whole day than drink that crappy thing.

Okay as you can see, I've changed the picture and the font of my layout. Lol, I didn't do much la. I'm just sick of that previous picture so I changed it. I didn't do much. Wanted to put up another picture but had a mental block (probably due to the fact that I want to eat maggie mee) so I just settled with this change. Added a new tagboard too. Requested by my baby who wanted one rather badly. Okay la very simple layout. Gray background again. It's getting quite boring, I know.

Any kind soul want to help me make a layout?

I need to do bloody homework if not I'll never be able to finish them and I'll be fucked tomorrow cus the homework was due.. a few weeks ago.

And I transferred the cat pictures. Being a bad photographer, the pictures all turned out like shite. So I guess I'll upload her pictures next next next time.

0 comments: