Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Everything has resumed back to normalcy. School's back and I still don't feel very prepared for my Os.

I realised that sometimes I get so sick of life I just want to lie on my bed until I'm hungry. Then hop to the kitchen for a cup of milo and lie on my bed again. But there are also days when I feel as though I'm glad to be alive and I'm not handicapped et cetera. Joie de vivre in other words. It's in french. The feeling is like going for a jaunt at some beautiful place like Maldives. But that's quite temporary. Now that the stress has turned into a painful thorn stuck in my gum, I'm beginning to feel rather moody and very irritable. If my teachers continue to pile me up with homework, I might just wring their necks. See, I take eight subjects. So if I get four pages of assignment each day, I'll have to complete thirty-two pages of work. Plus tuition homework. The funny thing is that I only attend one tuition for my amath, but my tuition homework is more than school work. Uncanny huh?

Tomorrow's my O level Chinese oral. I'm not really chinese-inclined, therefore I'm quite fucked. I'll probably stutter my way through the damn passage.

It's raining damn heavily now but the sun is still shining brightly. Thank you for this rain. It will make me sick and I can finally eat medicine which will help me sleep like a gob of dung. Anyway, I already have a slight sorethroat and my head is throbbing like fuck. I still got a pile of homework waiting for me. Tell me, when the hell will I ever be free of work?!

All the stress is taking its toll on my relationship. I snap like I have a bee up my ass and I get super cantankerous like some old woman. I'm sorry for being an uptight pussy. Sorry baby.

All I ask for is a little empathy.

[ADDED]
I got the movie baton from Ernest and.. I decided to post some of my favourite movies. It's not all. Just some.

Love Actually.


Maid in Manhattan.


Moulin Rouge.


How to lose a guy in 10 days.


Eurotrip.


Some of these movies are really old. Mostly lovey-dovey kind I know. I am into these kind of love love movies. That's why I love chocolate. Don't see the link? I'm lazy to explain.

Anyhow, the baton(s) is/are passed to Jolene, Bernice and Vera.

0 comments: