Thursday, July 21, 2005

Irrational behaviour.

It's funny how insignificant someone can be once in a while. Have you ever felt as if you're being irritating but you just continue being irritating even though you know that you're being an asshole? Happens at times when you're feeling shitty I suppose. Anyway it's almost midnight. I'm suppose to be sleeping right now but I can't because of the goddamn lipton tea. I did some revision on Chemistry. Finished a chapter then felt super bored. So I decided to come online. But unfortunately for me, my MSN Messenger doesn't work and it pissed me off. It always happens and it really gets on my nerves. Fucking MSN. Fucking Singnet. Fucking lousy nowadays. Fucking mood.

As you can see, things aren't going that well for me right now. I'm all cranky and I'm ready to chew anyone's head off. I'll go through this trashy night independently, thank you very much. Even though my eyes really hurt a lot, my eye bags have worsen and I got to wake up at 6.30am for school tomorrow morning. I can handle it very well myself. I swear I'm never drinking tea after 7pm every day. Even if it's a weekend, I'm not going to go through this bloody shite again. Moreover I'm just sitting around with furrowed brows and being a pain on my own ass. I'm not affecting anyone at all, although I'm feeling quite explosive now and perhaps not capable of coherent thoughts, but I'm not going to go around like a fucken psychopath and ruin everyone's night. So maybe my friends should be thankful that MSN is down.

I'm listening to Janet Jackson's Doesn't Really Matter now. Some really really ancient song. Sound track of Nutty Professor II I think. Really meaningful lyrics. Which is the only reason why I like the song. Sigh. I feel really shitty and fucking irritating. I don't really know who I'm irritating because I'm alone right now. I guess I'm just annoying myself. I'm such a stupid ass.

I'm going for SAJC's concert tomorrow. Hope it'll be a better day.

0 comments: