Today's my 99th day with my darling. Heh happy happy :D It's so fast. My baby prepared a surprise for me! And I prepared something to decorate his room. Heh, will post some pictures up if I am not too lazy to transfer them from my phone. Will be hopping to his house first then we're going to my manager's chalet at Downtown East. BBQ actually because I won't be staying over. The day is going to be greeeeeat!
Terrible dog puked in my room. Fuck. I had to pay my brother to clean it for me because I can't stand the repulsive stench and my brother has a blocked nose :D I paid him like 1.45$ lol. I gave him all my coins. Thank god my brother is only nine years old. If he was nineteen, he'll probably ask for five bucks or ten. I have such a wonderful brother. Though he can be a big pain in the ass but nevertheless he has his good points. And furthermore.. My brother is cute.

Yesterday I watched Troy again with Bernice. It was a fabulous show because there was Brad Pitt as Achilles who happens to be someone really strong and he's suppose to be almost immortal except for his heel. He's so yummy.

OKAY I KNOW THE SHOW WAS MILLION OF YEARS AGO BUT IT'S STILL A SPECTACULAR SHOW STARRING AN EXCELLENT (NOT TO MENTION HOT AND SEXY) ACTOR. How can anyone resist him?
I know I can't.
0 comments:
Post a Comment