Sunday, June 05, 2005

I've finally decided not to be a lazyass and upload the pictures I've taken with my phone.

Anyway today was a fabulous day! My baby gave me a little hand pouch and a bouquet of roses with a nice black note.



I left the note and bouquet at his place though because we were going to the BBQ and I didn't want to take it along in case they get ruined or something. He planned a little treasure hunt for me. Very sweet. Such a darling. The feeling of seeing the roses and the note is better than seeing a cheque worth a million dollars. I'm extremely.. touched.

After the hunt, we went back to his house where it was my turn to give him his surprise. I decorated his room as I've mentioned earlier. Click here to see the decoration. Sorry it's not very clear. My phone is not as capable as a digicam.

Such a wonderful day. I'm so happy. And I've been updating my blog really frequently. I'm so hardworking. Here's a couple of picture I took recently after a very dumb trim.




I'm best at spastic captions. It's time for slumber.

0 comments: