Down With Chinese!
I took my Chinese O level paper today and it was quite fucked. Paper 1 was okay but paper 2 was the killer. The comprehension was quite.. impossible. Yeah it's over now. I guess I'll need to concentrate on my other subjects until I get my results.
Hopefully.. I can get a B3.
I'm becoming more sensitive nowadays. Either it's the stress or my period is coming. Sigh, girls always blame their moodiness on PMS. Poor overly-accused PMS. But serve you right for making us feel like a glob of cellulite before we start bleeding like ten opened wounds. My boyfriend told me not to get upset over small things. I don't know.
I don't think that was a small thing.
Okay, I guess I wouldn't know myself. I think I'm just a grouchy asshole who wants to get her hair cut badly. Alright, I'm going for my haircut before I murder someone on the streets.
Then I'll be taking some anti-depressant.
STARBUCKS. Ahh heaven..
Monday, May 30, 2005
Posted by Gladys at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment