This entry is like a summary of my really uninteresting life in the not-so-happening Singapore. Recently my life has became stagnant. My life revolves around homework.. work and, of course, my boyfriend. I'm not trying to say my relationship is stale. It's still dazzling though I admit we still have some difficulties but hey, this is going to be solely about my life alright?
Stress.
This is what I feel. Be it doing Amath questions (which I happen to be utterly hopeless at) or thinking about my O levels which is around the corner. Like what? Five more months? My life in the future depends on how well I do for my Os. Can you imagine not being able to eat three meals a day because you're stuck with a stupid fucked up job which pays just enough for your electricity bill and handphone bill? Or you dream to have a nice and spacious apartment for your spouse and you but because you only have a sorryass degree that's why you only can apply for those dumb jobs which pay less than 3k a month. Then you intend to have children which will probably suck up 65% of your salary. There's still CPF and insurance stuff. How am I going to survive ten years later? With the expansion of China, those China bastards will just take up our jobs because they have the ability to buy counterfeited certificates and most of them are like super smart. So where will Singaporeans stand?! If I fuck my Os up, I can go and eat shite.
Bleak
The future seems so bleak. I see children with Down's Syndrome and I feel the weather getting hotter as each day goes by because the goddamn ozone layer is almost becoming nonexistent. We're just going to bake like pastries and probably no one will get to eat us because we're all going to burn up. Even though laws have been implemented, measures have been made to "control" the situation. But I seriously doubt it's going to become better. Since the tsunami disaster, we all should know by now that nature is the best when it comes to destruction. I think humans don't realise that we are actually at the mercy of nature. We have to accommodate with nature. Skin cancer, freckles, floods, droughts. All these are caused by the weather which comes naturally. So when humans say they're the smartest of all mammals, they are wrong. Smart mammals will not do things to hurt themselves.
Okay this entry is really weird. I don't think I'm being myself today. Maybe I'm possessed.. I don't know.
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Posted by Gladys at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment