Friday, June 10, 2005

Mr & Mrs Smith is a superb show. It deserves five stars and a few rounds of applause. Brad Pitt was hot as ever and I swear he has the most stunning smile. Ohh.. Sizzling. And don't you think it has a high rating because Brad Pitt's starring in it. It's simply because it's a great show that's all.

I feel terribly terrible because I didn't ask my baby to join us (Jolene, Derek and me). I'm really sorry about it!

I've been so busy nowadays. Going out and not studying. I am beginning to suffer from study guilt. Two weeks of June holidays has already went by and I didn't quite study much. I feel so guilty and remorseful. So I decided to do some Amath Ten Years Series. Which went quite well thankfully. As I don't exactly have a strong mind, so normally once I get about five mistakes I start feeling suicidal and take a nap. I did around ten questions and I got all of them correct! Although this may seem like good news to you but the fact is I'M FUCKED! This means I have nothing to ask my tutor on Sunday and she'll most probably think I've been slacking my life away (which is quite true but hey, I did some work alright?). Bad news #2, I forgot how to do integration! I looked at the question and my mind was like a stormy sea. Everything's messed up and making my head spin. So I went to do those older topics like differeniation which made me feel smart.

But I suppose it's only temporary.

Lol, okay I've been reading Chemistry too. Mainly because I didn't get a single fuck from my teacher who happens to be the HOD of Science. She should be ashamed of herself! I'm so studious. I deserve a medal. Where the fuck is it?

Okay I think I'll go back to my work. Maybe try and get the whole exercise done and circle some questions to ask my overpowering tutor.

And of course, make my money worth.

WATCH MR & MRS SMITH IF NOT YOU'RE A BIG FOOL!

0 comments: