Life literally stinks when people don't use deodorant. Holy cow yesterday when I was going home, I almost vomitted the entire day's meals on the way home. The bus was so fucking crowded and I was stuck at some lousy corner of the bus. I suspect there must be at least five people who has body odour because the whole bus reeked! The stench was like ten rotting corpses.
I nearly fucken died.
Anyway, rewind a little. I was walking with my baby to the bus interchange. Then two stupidfuckingahlians came along and bugged us to buy some dumbass thingy for five dollars. It was so fucking annoying and they just won't leave us alone. And they attacked my baby! Saying that it's not gentleman. It is because he didn't act rich in front of me? What kind of stupid comment is that?! I bet my boyfriend is better than any other guy friends they have. Stupid fucktards. I hope they choke on their cigarettes, get pregnant in a week's time and break their necks. But anyway he bought the goddamn ticket and I threw it away.
I hate these kind of Singaporeans. Those who never give up trying to make you buy the fucking ticket even though you've already said you don't want to! Plus it's five bucks. I can have a filling meal with a drink for five bucks. And they gave me some lousy piece of paper. Apparently discount for some makeup shite. Do I look like some stupid ah lian who wants discount for some stupid makeup session? What an insult. They should sell these stuff to their own kind. Fucking annoying little dumbfucks.
I took some pictures of my dogs again. I think I'll upload them on Sunday. I'll be going for steamboat tonight and tomorrow I'm going to Pulau Ubin! With my baby and his friends. To (quoted from Bernice) have a taste of rural life! Lol, and I'm also going to get dengue fever! Okay bullshit. I'm going off to make my 4th month present! :)
Friday, June 17, 2005
Posted by Gladys at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment