Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Okay, I haven't updated for twenty million years. Some of you may start suspecting if I passed away during my trip to Pulau Ubin. But! I survived. Here are some pictures taken at the trip. You wouldn't be able to see the group pictures clearly. So yeap, try and accommodate!

My Baby and I
Boats
Welcome To Pulau Ubin
Bicycles and People
The Kelong
Quarry
Mr Boatman

Okay let me warn all of you first. This is going to be a super long entry with lots of meaningless pictures. Be prepared.

Here's some pictures of my dogs I promised. Hover for (stupid) captions.







Hope you all liked it! The puppies look really cute but the actual fact is that THEY STINK TO THE HIGHEST HEAVENS. My Dad's selling them.. To pay our PUB bills.

Nah I was kidding don't die.

Happy birthday to me tomorrow. I'll be turning sixteen. Legal for NC-16 movies and sex. I'll be going for dinner tonight because my Dad's flying to China tomorrow. And I'll be spending my birthday with my baby. We're going for Swensens. Yumyum. My Mom bought me a pair of shoes from Charles & Keith and an orange top from Esprit. Will post the pictures up when I am not so lazy to transfer them. Though I make this birthday sound like a big deal, but actually I don't think it is. I feel normal. Cynically, I'm one year closer to death. Anyway it's only worth overrating because I get to spend it with people I love. Okay, overrating is supposed to be a negative word. But aiyah you know what I'm saying.



My fourth month is this Saturday. Isn't that wonderful? Though my baby will be in Malaysia (really unfortunate) but we'll be exchanging presents on my birthday. Life is great when everything's going my way.

I'm reading this other book by Mitch Albom titled Tuesdays with Morrie. Interesting book about death and everything. Really.. philosophic I guess. Anyway I read this line and thought it was quite interesting.

"And I suppose tapes, like photographs and videos, are a desperate attempt to steal something from death's suitcase."

I believe the author meant memories. But maybe I'm wrong. The author has a very captivating way of phrasing his sentences. Very intriguing.

I wanted to discuss with myself on my weblog about death but I figured it's quite contradicting since this is quite a happy entry. Okay, I suppose death can wait.

And my mundane life continues.

0 comments: