Sunday, June 26, 2005

Hello! I'm 16! And 3 days! Heh, okay here are the pictures I promised. Hover for stupid senseless captions.

Birthday cake.


Orange Esprit top.


Charles a& Keith slip-ons.


The Waitress by Melissa Nathan.


Necklace from Bits & Pieces.


Necklace from Bits & Pieces.
Thank you Bernice, Chang Ting, Chian Lin, Shao Jun, Jie Sheng, Yik Kwang & Chuan Rong!

Display thingy.


Havaianas Slippers.


Cards.


Card.


Last but not least, card.


Lag lag lag! Yeah this should be all. I have such wonderful friends right? When I got the presents, I suddenly felt so positive about school lol. Anyway! I haven't transferred the pictures I took on my birthday because I forgot that I moved them into another folder. Then right after I closed the program and plugged the damn wire out, "OH shit.. forgot the other folder," so yeap. Well, they're all pictures of my darling. We went for Swensens and my very-hungry boyfriend ate baked rice AND lamb chop. We didn't eat ice cream though. Too full.

I went to watch A lot Like Love today with Bernice. I thought it was a damn sweet movie. All boyfriends should bring their girlfriends to watch this show. Why didn't I watch the show with my boyfriend if that's so? He doesn't want to watch it. So there, you've got the answer. Doesn't feel like anything more than just less curious right? Heh. Yeap it's a show coated with caramel and covered with whipped cream. Some parts are quite funny. Some are quite touching. And by the way, Ashton Kutcher looks really cute in the movie. I rate it four and a half stars.

Today's the last day of holiday, sadly. I need to catch up on my sleep. And today, I finally let my mom see my report book. Arhaha, I'm such a prick. I found out I lost my timetable too. Hope my school will issue new ones.

Oh well......

0 comments: