Today is a very special day. It's my third month with my baby. But it was ruined slightly when I found out he smoked behind my back.
And didn't tell me.
Yes I sound like a demanding little bitch who wants my boyfriend to do my bidding. Maybe I am one but that's not the point of this whole thing anyway. I was speechless when I smelt the cigarette smell. It pricked more because I found it out. It wouldn't be this bad if he told me himself. I'll probably just give him a very disapproving look and trying to stifle a smile. Ugh. I felt extra upset because it was our special day. Then Jolene (who has a new layout, so visit!) told me that since it's our special day, the more I should forgive him. Then I suddenly felt like I got slapped by what she said.
So I've forgiven him.
Did I mentioned that my Golden Retriever gave birth to four extraordinary cute puppies? No. So here's a little preview of the two of the pups. Hover to see meaningless captions.

Aren't they adorable? Their mother is a dumbass dog who pees anywhere she likes. Especially in the kitchen. Either she's trying to pee as near as she can to the loo or she's just being a big pain in the ass. I would like to believe she wants to pee near the toilet but I seriously doubt so. Being the vacuous one, she only thinks about eating ice. Amazing right? She loves eating ice. Maybe she likes the sound or the numbing feeling in her mouth.
Sadistic bitch.
I'll post her picture up some other time.
There's something wrong with me. I keep spelling picture as picutre. It has happened almost 20 thousand times today. I'm becoming disoriented and fucking pissed correcting myself.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Posted by Gladys at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment