Saturday, May 28, 2005

Fucking dog.

SHITE ON THE FLOOR AND.. WAGGED ITS TAIL.

One fine day I'm going to have to murder her. Dumbass stupid prick. The smell is like pungent and I was about to have my breakfast. Fuckity fuck fuck. Okay I don't want to talk anymore about shite.

I am turning into a sleeping god. I fell asleep around 845pm last night. Woke up at 12am. Realised I didn't switch my computer off and my contacts are still adhered to my already-dried eyes. Fuckity fuck. I dragged myself out of the bed and I found out my baby was still online. But sadly he was about to off to slumber. And he apologised for not being able to talk on the phone because he was actually sleepwalking with his eyes opened. But we talked for two minutes because I wanted to (lol) then he hopped off to sleep. I listened to the radio for five minutes and declared that they played the worst songs and switched it off. Then I fell into a great sound sleep almost instantly.

Life is great when you fall asleep easily.

But life isn't so great when my mom (who apparently forgot I was still sleeping) opened the door and asked me a very stupid question which I've already answered last night.

mom: Are you going out today?
me: Uhhh.. No.
mom: Okay. -slams door-

Thanks mom and Fleming (the dumb dog). I had a great morning. With a slammed door and a pile of shite.

0 comments: