Sunday, February 15, 2009

Teng and my vday

Tengzsxz~~~
1. I duno leh, I think got no choice LOL.
2. Any cutesy stickers, bunnies!!!
3. Your humour, you may not know it BUT YOU'RE FRIKKING HILARIOUS!
4. you yi ge gu niang~~~
5. Erm.. when you going to get a boyfriend? I think your first boyfriend might be quite shitty cus of peer pressure and you anyhow choose. LOL.


Hi folks, yesterday was Valentine's day and quite clearly, I went out with Jinglonglonglong. But due to lack of discussion, we didn't bring a camera so I'm going to try my bestest to make this an excellent descriptive entry.

Okay first of all I took a long time to decide what I want to wear....... as usual. I think this is becoming a bad habit. I mean it's not like as though once I step out of the house, the paparazzi is going to hound me and snap 345899 pictures of me. I'm just going on a Valentine's date. But anyway I guess everyone wants to look their bestest.

But..... the genius in me did this smart thing. She went for facial in the morning. And good lord, the woman squeeze my forehead until I had a bad headache. I think it's almost as bad as going to the dentist. I don't understand how any minute of that was relaxing and taking a break. I felt like my whole body might go into spasms and I'll just faint and foam from my mouth. It's terrible and after the extraction, they put some mask for me, oh thank the heavens it was cold and nice and cooling. But anyway my forehead was still throbbing like a kid's heart.

It was sheer torture.

So after the facial my forehead looked like a warzone. It was terrible. Thank goodness for the existence of my fringe.

Okay went downstairs and I didn't see him in the car = AMBUSH!!!

And I was right! The mad (but sweet as hell) boy ambushed me from behind and I just laughed hysterically like a mad woman. And I had roses! Then we got on the car and he placed a red envelope on my seat HEHEHE. Obviously there was a card inside for meeee~ He put in a lot of effort to make the card.

I know it because I ever wanted to make a card of that nature and I figured it was too out of my league. But challenger Long managed to pull through and succeed. Lol power of love, thx.

HAHAA I'm so high now.

But anyway we set off to Bukit Timah. We had dinner at Sixth Avenue, Brazil Churrascaria. It was, frikking, amazing. The beef, looks so delicious and by lord it tasted even better than it looked. So basically the place was that you take your plate to the salad bar and take some healthy-looking food, some leaves and some dressings. Then! You sit at your nice table and wait for the nice (I think) Brazilian men to come to you with the MEAT! I felt like a full-fledged carnivore when I was eating there. It was delicious I had so much fun eating. Jinglong also had a good time because he loves beef when it's done rare. But I had some trouble with the beef tenderloins (very unfortunate) because it was too raw and I like my beef medium or well done. So sad, because the tenderloins are the best part. The name says it all, it's TENDER.

We ate for almost an hour and a half, and we went off presumingly to find a romantic park of some sort to walk and digest our food. So we went to Kent Ridge Park near his school. Saw tonnes of couples and some of them were eating out! I saw this couple sitting on miniature wooden tables and chairs and eating over a candlelight. It looked really great. The lady had a sun hat on and the man was donned in (I think) linen shirt. Basically they both look like they've been plucked out of a Bali brochure. It looked really sweet and they were clearly oblivious to what was going on. It looked really sweet.

(Thus Jinglong and I are going to do that when time permits.)

We walked for a little around the park and we decided to go off. When we got on the car, the sneaky boy took out a nicely wrapped box from the back seat. SNEAKY BOY!!!! I was smiling and smiling like a nonsense. It was a picture frame with our pictures on it. I'm a sucker for pictures so it was really wonderful. I am really happy. And he opened the back of the frame (I TOLD YOU, SNEAKY!!!) because he hid a small note there. Sneaky. Hehehe I was very happy, his sneakiness makes me happy because when he's sneaky means I'll get a surprise HAHAHA.

But hey I didn't do that bad in being sneaky too!!!!! Not going into details for this!

We went back to my place, bought ice cream and sat in the car to talk. It was nice and soothing. I think we really had a great day out together. It's not a longgggggggggg day because he has loads of work to do and I didn't want him to be out with me the whole day and not have time to do his work.

It's just good planning because we have three months holiday after this semester and by then we'll have so much time together! I mean, of course we must work but at least it's not as taxing for him.

We really had a great time together, talking, savouring the food in silence and holding each other as the night stretched close to midnight. I guess I really wouldn't ask for more. I don't ask for a huge bouquet of flowers lined with colour tissue paper and surrounded with cute bears, I don't ask for much, I just hope we have a good day out together.

But then again, every day with Jinglong feels like Valentine's day. He is still my same boyfriend on Valentine's day and any other day. Still as sweet as ever.

Can't ask for more! Love ya baby :)

0 comments: