Hiya everyone. I don't know who reads my blog anymore. But anyway, I've changed my layout! I think I shall stick with this because I hate fidgeting around the with bloody scrollbars and take a look at the right side, the short little text part, once I save it I cannot edit it anymore, I'll have to type all over again so I almost smashed my laptop but now it's okay I'm not going to touch it anymore.
And the annoying thing is that I have to add links in one by one into some list thingy which is really just tedious and shitty so I'm not going to bother. I might do it tomorrow when I've got nothing to do.
Anyway hello everyone (I feel better now). I've decided to go into cooking and baking. I've actually tried custard puffs and it's not bad really. Just need a little tweaking and better control of my silly oven and it'll be fine.
I'm going to try banana muffins next. I'm going to take this holiday to stay home and cook. And probably get the camp facilitator job. I can go out and kill some time and get dorras dorras. I gotta call in the camp company to arrange for an interview because the one my friend arranged is on 5th June which is going to clash with my NIE appointment thing (which honestly I'm not sure what it is) so.. we'll see.
OKAY C'MON NO PROCRASTINATING.
Okok, I'm going to write everything down on my post its and I will get them done.
1. Confirm my NIE appointment online. ****
2. Mail something? (Check NIE letter) ***
3. Call CampHA to arrange interview. (HAHA, Teng you want or not?) **
4. Buy ingredients for banana muffins.
5. Print some pictures.
6. Repaint my toe and fingernails.
7. STUDY MY BTT ***************
Excellent.
I'm just sitting in front of the telly right now watching some Taiwanese programme where there's this really ugly long-haired man with this amazing, jaw-dropping voice singing all kinds of different songs.
I think this holiday is not so bad. I've got time to read my untouched novels and I got more time for myself to ponder about myself, to be all philosophical, pretend like I understand love and life and I get to sort myself out. Sort out things that should have been sorted out a long time ago.
And I aim to fill my recipe book with more recipes and maybe I shall get it printed and title it "Recipes for the bored, lazy and not-so-rich".
Nice idea right?
Monday, May 26, 2008
You give me something
Posted by Gladys at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment