Monday, May 19, 2008

It's been a long time coming

Hello dear folks. I'm back after being lazy for more than a week. I'm really amazed at myself. Lazy to the very maximum. But anyhow, today's Vesak Day, public holiday! So I'm home the whole day and I decided to blog since I don't have much to do.

I'm quite sad, this Friday will be my last day in school. I think I'm going to cry and cry and cry and cry. But I guess I'll recover.

Well... I think there're a lot of things to tell you guys. I don't know who ever reads this anymore since I didn't quite publicise this new URL.

Okay firstly, Ian and I went to this party, some launch for the new BMW series. It was not bad and I got to see Utt! My gosh so cute please! There were people walking around the place with polaroid cameras and Ian and I took a picture together.

That prompted me to tell Bezgang about buying films so we can go a bit insane and spend a bomb on pictures together. OI ARE YOU ALL READING? I STILL INSIST ON THIS, IT'S VERY NICE!

Anyway, I wanted to upload some pictures but flickr seems to be in a bad mood today so I guess some other time.

Anyway, the week has been quite alright, quite slow actually because we're having post-exams activities now so we're not really doing much in school. Usually I just sit at my cubicle, email Bezgang and read my book.

Oh bloody hell, I took my BTT a few days back and I failed it! Nonsense. So I booked the next test on the 20th of June, I better not bloody forget.

Yesterday we had a mini Bezgang gathering at Yishun Stadium. Went to play badminton. I think this is the first time other than PE in JC that we exercise together HAHHA. We booked a court and played for a while. It was okay lah quite the same as PE in JC only that our dear Pune has improved drastically thanks to her training with her tiger. Hahah and after that we walked to Teng's house and stoned. I think if we stoned any longer we'll all probably drool on ourselves.

Teng's leaving for Bangkok soon! Early June. Sad. I want to gooooo somewhere toooooo~ But never mind, I will get over it.

Oh oh! NIE has accepted me! They SMSed me some days back to tell me I'm accepted and that I'll get some letter a week or two later. I'm quite excited. NUS hasn't got back to me yet, stupid NUS. I haven't quite decided which path I want to take actually. NUS is good because my options will still be open but NIE has really good benefits; Tuition fees paid by MOE and I will get a full monthly salary while undergoing NIE training. Imagine that, getting paid for studying! And if I choose NIE, I'm probably going to apply for the scholarship while I'm there and... I think that covers a whole lot more things.

I'm thinking of going to some rural part of a developing country and teach. Then I'll come back to Singapore wearing peasant dresses and weird looking sandals. HAHAHA. Like a mad woman who has lost touch with the world.

Okay I'm quite tired. I shall go off and stone more.

In the meantime, I am thinking of working this camp job. Hmmm.

0 comments: