Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Eccola, bello

"There it is, beautiful."

I'm going to start learning Italian bit by bit. I kind of like this line a lot.

Anyhow anyhoo, I haven't been blogging much because my host is down and I've decided to stop leeching Vera off her domain plus I think I exceeded the space I'm given. I've been blogging for four years now and I've reached a turning point. So now, dear friends, I've changed to readsleeppray.blogspot.com. I think it's to remind myself every day that this is the kind of life I want to head towards.

To read widely, sleep adequately and to pray fervently.

Just a long update on what has been going on.

Bezgang had a gathering at Vivocity a few days back. We had dinner (courtesy of our dear, and rich Pune who forgot that we're a shameless bunch) then we headed to the roof to take ten million pictures because I was complaining that I don't have any pictures to use to make Bernice's birthday card.

I love my bezgang la. The most wonderful group of people who never fail to make me laugh to myself when I'm at my work station. When I'm with them, I feel so happy and I get to laugh loudly while they'll ask me to shut my mouth. It's just wonderful. I am really very happy to have them.

(Awww, time for a HTHH!)

Anyway, if I get to see them once a week, I think I'll have no problems growing old and I'll have something to look forward to every single week.

And yesssss my darling Cat's birthday is on the 27th of April. We've known each other for four years and I'm very glad and pleased to tell you that our friendship is still going strong, it's bravo (brilliant). I don't really know how to explain it but it's really amazing what we've been through. The times when we used to laugh the entire walk back to my house. There was once we were walking and somehow we actually managed to knock into each other's heads and we totally lost our marbles. How we'd use a stupid ring file as our sun shield and how she'll lean on me like a total parasite just because she's tired and I'm nice and fleshy.

But of course, we'd have our moments too. I still remember crying over a broken heart and how she'll let me rest my forehead on her shoulder so I could seek some solace from her company. And how'd she watched me cry, weep and brawl my eyeballs out. It's really great to have a friend like her. Like how we never needed any reassurance or constant reminders that we're good friends, because we are certain of it and nothing will make us forget.

Love you Pune, such a mushy message for you I bet you're like on the verge of tears and you just want to have a HTHH. Hahahahahha.

Of course I also have my lovely Tengteng and goondusamy Yanlin with her terrible, but hilarious typos. I'm so glad I got posted back to Innova and got to know the two of them.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU! BEZGANG ROCKS!

Lol I'm like some kid.

Yesterday I went for my NIE interview and it was alright I guess. Nothing too tough nor demanding. It was like going for a chat. I didn't really feel nervous until I saw the girl before me walk out, THEN, my heart started to thump and I had to breathe slightly harder. But it was alright, I came out and I made two new friends there. I think this is part of being talkative.

But anyway, today was the Geography midyear examinations and I tell you I was so stressed when they were going for the paper. But anyhow it is over and I've got two thick stacks of exam scripts in my cupboard, beckoning me.

"Miss Wee....... you have to deal with us sooner or later...."

Then I'd run off to the toilet to wash my face and stare at my tired face for a while.

But today was not too bad, I finally got to witness and experience the marking of OTAS machine. Wow I tell you it's amazing. Like the marks just magically appearing on the screen. It's wonderful. I was quite fascinated. Someone should seriously invent a machine so smart that it'll mark for us the scripts too and we won't have shortage of teachers already.

Ooh, I got my class photos! I'm going to buy and feel sad when I look at it next time. I will miss school and my last day is on the 23rd of May. I think I'll collapse into a pile of emotional shit because I lack skills to hold back emotions and after twenty weeks of being in school, I think it's more than enough for a sentimental sucker to emotionally attach herself to the school.

So I'm guessing I need kitchen towels on the 23rd.

Okay, more about today. Bernice came over to collect her present and also to get the pictures we took on our outing. I got her Cecelia Ahern's new book, Thanks for the Memories. And we watched Peter Pan together.

There was one part, Peter said to Wendy.

"Come with me."

I don't know why, but I was completely, utterly, mesmerised by these three words.

0 comments: