I miss my boyfriend. I'm getting my results on Friday.
(I typed the above almost two hours ago because once I typed 'I miss my boyfriend.', he called me and we talked for an hour plus and after that I went to Compass Point to return books.)
HAHAH time flies. Anyway I'm super bloody tired.
There're so many things to be upset about. Stupid results. Stupid fat me. Stupid common test results for my students. So disappointing I tell you I'm very, very upset. Sigh!
Ian told me just now that I have to right to feel lousy but I cannot dwell on feeling lousy. But I'm a girl! I dwell on things! That is one of the things I do best. It's his fault. He makes me feel lousy about myself. Lousy pok.
But I still love you.
And I realised Nic hasn't been coming online and the email I emailed him bounced. It's as though he disappeared. Hi Nic, if you're reading this you'd better email me and tell me what the hell is going on you pangsai.
Okay I'm super tired. Bye nights.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
:(
Posted by Gladys at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment