SO BLOODY NICE
But I'm not supposed to be buying anymore things because I haven't received my pay. But the thing is that this is a spree and God knows when the same spree is going to come by again...sigh, the pain of shopping online. And besides, that stupid Starbucks had Valentine's Day edition of the stupid tumblers. It was so nice I bought it. (Peer influence, thanks ah Marilyn.)
Marilyn is one of my colleagues. She's a relief teacher too! She told me something funny today. That anything that says Fat-Free, it means that it has like 0.15g of fats or something. Hahahahha and when she told me that, I was in a state of confusion and I could only look at her with my mouth slightly agape.
I tell you! The past two days is way much better than the first day. I'm really very happy now. It's partially because I'm more stern and I shout more at the kids. They're really afraid of me. Now I not only have a deadly stare, I have a bossy and loud voice which I use very frequently. Sometimes I tend to scare the kids by walking towards their table with my deadly stare. Gosh I rock. Haahhahaha. My favourite way of scolding them goes something like this.
Me: OI YOU WHAT'S YOUR NAME?
Boy: Err.. (some name).
Me: Okay (some name), you shut your mouth now.
Or if not I'll just say something like..
Me: The fourth boy of this row, you shut up now or you'll get it from me.
You know, they amuse me so much and they make me so happy when they're attentive. I'm beginning to enjoy my job! I love it! And oh ya! I'm one of the teacher-in-charge for floorball now! Heheh, I feel so accomplished.
I think for today, the best thing I heard is from this boy from my form class. Heh he asked me if I'll still be teaching them next year. Little did they know that I'm only staying for a semester the most. Maybe I shouldn't be so nice to them, if not when I go I'll have to comfort them too hahahahha. I love them all even though they talk so much hahahaha.
Hhahah baby, the kids are going to take over you HAHAHHA. Ya la you're going to say like "ok lo ok lo." Hahhahahah love you too la! I think Ian gets really annoyed with me when we talk over the phone because he has to repeat what he says because I'm really quite deaf. I feel quite bad and I know he wants to strangle me or poke me to death. HAHAHA SORRY BABY I'M A BIT DEAF! He doesn't ever tag me, lousy.
Life is really changing for the better! I haven't really felt like this in a long time. I'm so happy!
Friday, January 04, 2008
OMG!
Posted by Gladys at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment