Thursday, January 10, 2008

Annoyed and happy

I'm so annoyed with my form class because they won't stop playing during English lesson and they're obviously taking me for granted. I will not give them anymore chances. Stupid kids keep fooling around and talking nonstop. Now I've got a headache and a bloody sorethroat!

Anyway I'm happy because Ian came to look for me after school and he wanted to bring me to this place.. sort of like a surprise. But since I'm very smart, I figured out halfway that he was bringing me to T3! Yes, Changi Airport Terminal 3. Lol. So sweet right?

Actually it looks quite normal. In fact it made me feel like I was back in Shanghai Airport queueing to go back to Singapore. I miss China. :(

T3 is new and..... spacious. Okay, the end.

Hahaha he bought me this top from topshop just because it was the last one left in my size. He's so sweet right! I'm really happy that I have him and I really want him to be as happy as me. But that's quite hard since not everyone is as easily satisfied as me. Lol. Are you happy baby?

OH YOU KNOW WHAT. This Ian, he likes to torture me with food. He purposely bought har gao (prawn dim sum thing) and he ate it in front of me while I was stuffing myself with fish soup and he forced me to eat tofu. Lucky he gave me the prawn if not I will give him the cold shoulder LOL.

Anyway, he is very silly. He asked to read my older entries. The ones I wrote while I was with Weicong and he's so silly! He wondered if he was re-enacting all the happy moments I spent with Weicong.

Hmm baby, I just want you to know that you're very different from him and I was a different person when I was dating him back then too. So now things are very different. I don't really have weird expectations of my boyfriend anymore and I'm definitely a lot better at speaking my mind. Okay don't laugh at that. I know you think I'm very timid when it comes to such things in a relationship. But I was a lot worse before, I used to not say anything except sorry and then cry my eyeballs out at night. Bernice can vouch for that. Lol. We skipped the honeymoon period and that differentiates you from all my other boyfriends. And it really feels very stable with you. I told you already, I want you as my best friend and my boyfriend. I want us to treat each other as best friends who are madly in love with each other. I want us to confide in each other and most of all, I want us to have fun and be happy! Don't think about being the same as my exboyfriend or matching up to him or whatever that was in your head when you were reading the entries. I love you for you that's all! And besides, this time I'll trust you with all I have. :) I love you!

0 comments: