Tuesday, January 08, 2008

2nd day of 2nd week

Hello it's your tired Miss Wee here. It's only Tuesday, 10:27pm and I'm as tired as I can ever be. Teaching is really exhausting, I think I might lose weight since every lesson feels like a brisk walk downstairs.

But of course, the silver lining is that it can be really rewarding. I feel quite accomplished when I have a good class. I like how they are actually paying attention to what I'm saying and they are actually responding to me. It makes me feel really happy and I'll get the I-might-join-NIE jolt. But of course, my first choice is still NUS or NTU. Or worse come to worse... poly. But that will be my last resort.

Ian thinks that all my good classes are boosting my ego too much and he has put himself in charge of moderating my ego. Then I felt like whacking him whenever he's executing his duties but I remember that I taught my CME classes to transform the negative energies to positive ones. So... I felt like hugging and kissing him and end it all with a 'thank you'. HAHHAHA. Love you la baby. Hahhahah.

Ian and I are really great. I don't really know how to explain, it just feels very stable with him. He enjoys annoying me like crazy and then say something nice which will make me smile like a goof. I think I'm way too easily satisfied. Just say something nice to me and I'll go all soft-hearted. (YOU BETTER NOT BE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT I TELL YOU!!) And I have ridiculously low willpower to not smile at his silly antics. I must go for a willpower course of some sort. (Which he'll tell me he'll leave me because of it.)

Anyway, my shoulders are aching like crazy. Stupid bag with all the stupid files and books that I have to bring home to plan the stupid lessons. And those stupid kids with literally nada attention span......... :(

Okay I need a bloody massage.

0 comments: